[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][image_with_animation animation=”Fade In” img_link_target=”_self” img_link=”http://bit.ly/1woSoDA” image_url=”9759″][image_with_animation animation=”Fade In” img_link_target=”_self” img_link=”http://bit.ly/1woSoDA” image_url=”9754″][image_with_animation animation=”Fade In” img_link_target=”_self” img_link=”http://bit.ly/1woSoDA” image_url=”9756″][divider line_type=”No Line”][vc_column_text]Cocoa Nymph Chocolates & Confections is a cute little cafe located by UBC on West 10th / Alma. Inside resembles a living room with a baby grand piano (which is also used as a display for their chocolates) and bay window seats. This cafe was the result of Rachel Sawatzky hobby of making chocolates for her colleagues that later transformed into a passion shop..[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][image_with_animation image_url=”9753″ animation=”Fade In” img_link_target=”_self”][vc_column_text]There are also chocolate making workshops if you are interested. The class teaches you about this history of coco, its origin and truffle decorating lessions.
There isn’t too much service at Cocoa Nymph – pay at the counter, seat yourself and they will bring your drink out.
As for the hot coco – it is good in the fact that it doesn’t taste like the sugar powder you make at work. It is rich and creamy – like melted chocolate. They call it “drinking chocolate”!![/vc_column_text][image_with_animation image_url=”9757″ animation=”Fade In” img_link_target=”_self”][vc_column_text]Earl Grey Chocolate with Orange Marshmallows: Fragrant flavours of the bergamot orange and aromas of black tea. Paired with the subtle taste of citrus orange marshmallows is pretty darn tasty. The marshmallows were soft and sticky and I liked dipping them into the hot coco… slightly melted was even more delicious.
2011 COCOA NYMPH’S HOT CHOCOLATE FESTIVAL FLAVOURS:
- Reverse Switch: Hot White Chocolate with Milk Chocolate Marshmallow
- Hazelnut Chocolate with Crown Royal marshmallows.
- Earl Grey Chocolate with Orange Marshmallows.
- Black Pepper Chocolate with Salted Caramel Marshmallows.
2012 COCOA NYMPH’S HOT CHOCOLATE FESTIVAL FLAVOURS:
- Dark drinking chocolate with black sesame (vegan) | Served with a wafer of sesame bianco chocolate bark | Available: January 14 – February 14
- Maple cinnamon milk drinking chocolate | Served with a caramelized apple ring | Available: January 21 – February 14
- Apricot almond dark drinking chocolate (vegan) | Served with chocolate-covered dried apricot (vegan) | Available: January 28 – February 14
- Dark cardamom drinking chocolate | Served with coconut orange marshmallow | Available: February 4 – 14
CocoaNymph Chocolates & Confections
Cuisine: Dessert, Coffee, Tea
Monday – Saturday 10:00am-7:00pm
3739 W 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6R 2G5
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][divider line_type=”No Line”][vc_raw_html]JTNDYSUyMGhyZWYlM0QlMjJodHRwJTNBJTJGJTJGd3d3Lmpkb3FvY3kuY29tJTJGY2xpY2stNzU2NTQwNC0xMTkzODE1NCUyMiUyMHRhcmdldCUzRCUyMl90b3AlMjIlM0UlMEElM0NpbWclMjBzcmMlM0QlMjJodHRwJTNBJTJGJTJGd3d3LmZ0amNmeC5jb20lMkZpbWFnZS03NTY1NDA0LTExOTM4MTU0JTIyJTIwd2lkdGglM0QlMjI3MjglMjIlMjBoZWlnaHQlM0QlMjI5MCUyMiUyMGFsdCUzRCUyMlZlZ2ElMjBPbmUlMjBTdGFydGVyJTIwS2l0JTIwbm93JTIwJTI0Ni45OSUyMiUyMGJvcmRlciUzRCUyMjAlMjIlMkYlM0UlM0MlMkZhJTNF[/vc_raw_html][/vc_column][/vc_row]