Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends and family! Friends down South will have to wait another month. This year, I have so much to be thankful for. BTW, our move went extremely smooth! We couldn’t have asked for better weather. It literally poured the next day. Now that we are settling into our new home, I’m freaking out about Christmas and all the Holiday gift sets that are coming out in stores. Like the Naked Vault Vol 3 gift set above! It’s like a Naked junkie’s dream come true!
Local Love – Upcoming Events:
- Farmer’s Markets: Yaletown, Downtown, Kitsilano, River District, Trout Lake, West End
- Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar exclusive five-course Taittinger dinner October 18
- Taste of Yaletown October 13 to 27th (last year’s event)
- Liquidity Wines and Okanagan College presents Wine Talks on November 9, 2016
- How Smartphones Are Stealing Our Souls.
- Urban Decay’s NEW Naked Vault Vol III – gimme those Naked palattes! Early Christmas gift to myself!
- 6x Naked palettes
- 2x Naked Flushed trios
- 2x shades of 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil
- 2x shades of Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss
- 2x shades of Vice Lipstick.
- Rag & Bone – 25% off everything
- TruMarine – a FREE GIFT with purchase – use promo code TRUGRATITUDE16
- Aesop – Free shipping on all purchases over CAD $75
- Blindsided by God by Peter Chin
- Eat Beautiful by Wendy Rowe (International makeup artist to the stars / artistic consultant at Burberry!)
This week/last week on Nomss:
I’m looking for new Sconces lighting that’s Mid-Century Modern (similar to this one without the cord) …
Any good places? Now taking suggestions below! THANK YOU!