I guess it is pretty much Fall season with rolled up turtle necks and moto jackets! Even tho it is foggy and a bit nippy in the morning, I can’t help to sneak in a couple more Dole Whips whenever I can. The past few weeks actually, Dave and I have been pretty consumed by this whole DIY painting your brand new apartment / packing / juggling work and media events. I’m scared to say this but the movers are coming in 2 days and we really haven’t really gotten much done! eeeK!!
Anyways, I’m really looking forward to settling in and getting a Christmas Tree! yes really in September!
- Farmer’s Markets: Yaletown, Downtown, Kitsilano, River District, Trout Lake, West End
- Harvest Haus September 29 to October 1st
- Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar exclusive five-course Taittinger dinner October 18
- Crunchtime Cereal Bar Pop Up in Gastown October 1 and 2.
- Taste of Yaletown October 13 to 27th (last year’s event)
- Summer’s not over! Bring on the watermelon and mint agua fresca
- I am so making my own energy bars!
- This magical hair dryer been getting all the rage!
- Didn’t know I could be so excited about a waffle maker!
- This Blendtec on sale from $829 to $463!
- Williams-Sonoma 20% off cookware sale.
- I love cooking healthy meals from this! It’s 40% off right now too!
- I’m pretty excited about Warby Parker’s new Fall line! Blush tones to bold reds and classic tortoises!!
- This sandal bag is only $20.
- Slate & Stone Summer Clearance.
- ICYMI Frank + Oak’s Women Presale launches September 15 at 11am EST
- For anyone afraid of being vulnerable.
This week/last week on Nomss:
- Sudio Sweden Earphones Contest
- Warby Parker new fall collection
- Soft Peaks Ice Cream in Coquitlam
- Virtuous Pie = Vegan Pizza
- Poke Time
- Be Love – all things vegan!
Who’s getting an iPhone 7? I already lost these wireless earphones. Can you imagine carrying them around? ROFL