Before I would worry about whether Barbie had the best haircut or if I could build my Lego set alone with the help of my dad. Today, I’m moving out for the first time, building a home with my soon to be husband and planning for a wedding (in less than 4 weeks! OMG!). One of the joys of adulthood. Now, I think not what I’m going to party on the weekend or what shirt to buy. Instead, we are interested in which vacuum to buy Dyson, Miele canister, or Hoover Windtunnel. Tonight, as we are unpacking boxes, cleaning sinks, we simply don’t want to cook. We just want to eat. Just Eat takeout and delivery service is the perfect solution. This gift from our friends at Butter PR came just in time.
How to use Just Eat Online Food Delivery Take Out
- Find your nearest restaurant. Enter your postal code.
- Browse the menu and selection dishes you would like to add to cart.
- Add any special request you may have. Tonight we requested extra hot sauce
- Check out and wait for confirmation.
- The restaurant will call you to confirm your order.
- Sit back and relax. Your food will be delivered in approximately 45 mins.
Just Eat is perfect for the busy individual who ran out of time to cook, for parties and for anyone who just does not want to cook or eat out. Tonight we camped out on our unlimited floor space and used moving boxes as tables. We ordered pizza and wings from Papa Dave’s Pizza. Pizza never tasted so good (especially when it’s at your own home). We paired it with some Thailand Chang Beer. Our fancy dinner date tonight was the first meal at our new home. Only thing missing are some candles.
What restaurants would you like to be added to Just Eat ? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
Just Eat: http://www.just-eat.ca/