[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][image_with_animation image_url=”18807″ animation=”Fade In” img_link_target=”_self”][vc_column_text]
Avocado Roses are all over the internet. Nowadays, food requires not only to taste good but also to be Instagramable. These pretty and healthy avocado roses are just the thing. You may wonder how to make the perfect avocado rose. It looks so hard! But really they are really easy to make especially with these few tips.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][image_with_animation image_url=”18808″ animation=”Fade In” img_link_target=”_self”][vc_column_text]
How to Make the Perfect Avocado Rose
- Don’t use an avocado that is too ripe. You may think a ripe avocado would be easier to bend and manipulate. However avocados that are too ripe does not slice cleanly. You will end up with mushy avocado all over your hands. Save the ripe avocados for the guacamole!
- Drizzle lemon juice on the avocado to keep it from rusting and changing color.
- Oil you paring knife. Also pick a sharp paring knife.
- 1 ripe and firm medium avocado
- 1 slice of bread toasted. (I used organic non-GMO sourdough)
- Cut avocado in half length-wise.
- Pit and peel off the skin.
- Slice thiny length-wise about 2mm. Having slices thinly will make the avocado rose easier to shape.
- Fan our the avocado slices outwards to form a long line.
- Start to curl and bend from one end towards the center. Continue curling until it forms a rose.
- Place the avocado rose onto the slice of toast.
- Sprinkle with some sea salt, spices or Japanese nori rice seasoning.
- Add some micro greens for decorating.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][divider line_type=”No Line”][vc_raw_html]