Poke Time located on 1258 Robson Street (at Bute) is a fast food restaurant dedicated entirely to Hawaiian style sushi bar. Vancouver’s craze is booming with these much loved chopped raw seafood salad. The 900 sqft space is bright and open.
Similar to Subway, Poke Time is entirely customizable.
- Base: Poke Bowl, Salad, Half and Half, Nacho, or Rollers (sushi burrito)
- Protien: 2 or 3 scoops of salmon, tuna, scallop, shrimp, tofu, Ahituna
- Mixers: Cucumber, cilantro, sweet onion, green onion, Jalapeno, OgoNori
- Sauces: Hawaiian original, Tary Ponzu, Roasted Sesame, Sriracha Aioli, Gochu Chili
- Toppings: Carrots, corn, mandarin oranges, pineapple, crab salad, avocado
- Add a crunch
I love that I can choose my own ingredients. But this can be quite dangerous because everything looks so fresh!
Are you hooked on this food trend yet? I’m so happy that Vancouverites can enjoy copious amounts of poke. The sushi burrito is great for photos, but can get very messy to eat. If you are greedy like we are and add a lot of toppings, yours may be bursting at the seams.
Although, you can most certainly order a Chirashi Don or spicy tuna bowl from your local Japanese restaurant to get your fix.
Dole Whip: Pineapple Ice Cream. A delicious pineapple soft serve. Also available in mango flavor or twist.
Cuisine: Japanese, Hawaiian, Sushi Bars
Mon 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
Tue 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
Wed 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
Thu 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
Fri 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sat 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
Sun 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
1258 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1C2