Did you know huge I am a
big KitchenAid fan? Ever since I started baking and cooking, I used to used my mom’s old machinery which were heavy and didn’t quite do the job anymore.
But I got to give it credit for lasting so long. It is probably older than I am! Maybe one day it will become a collector’s item.
That was when I finally went out and bought a KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer. But let’s stay focused here. This post is about something special, like how Christmas came early! Nov 10, early! So a big THANK YOU KitchenAid Canada! This food processor now stands proudly beside my stand mixer! Lovely!
The food processor is newly available in stores as of November 2011 and has the following features:
- Premium die cast metal housing provides a solid foundation during food preparation
- New external adjustable, stainless steel slicing disc provides ultimate versatility
- Dual shredding disc easily flips the disc from 2mm to 4mm to achieve ideal slicing thickness
- Large 13-cup (2.75L) leak-proof work bowl, plus chef’s bowl and mini bowl to efficiently
- Ultra Wide Mouth Feed Tube™ adjusts to 3 different sizes to accommodate foods of varying sizes, including whole potatoes and cucumbers
- 17 precise food processing options for speed-controlled slice, shred, chop & puree functions plus three maximized slice, shred and puree/chop blades and bonus dough, egg whip & Julienne blades
- Optimized speeds help process soft to hard foods. The 3-in-1 Ultra Wide Mouth™ Feed Tube accommodates a variety of sizes of food.
- 4 speed-controlled functions
- Comfort design side handle allows easy viewing while the food processor is in use
- The 13-cup (3.1 L) work bowl, 4-cup (0.9 L) mini bowl and lid with Ultra Tight Seal are BPA free
- The lid with Ultra Tight Seal is specially designed with a leak resistant ring and locking system to help prevent messes – ensuring that everything stays in the work bowl.
- BPA FREE AND SAFE FOR YOUR DISHWASHER
UNBOXING the new toy! Somewhere out there I know you love this!! ENJOY!