Move over Christmas! It’s now time to talk LOVE. Are you struggling to find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for the Foodie in your life? This Valentine’s Day, skip the roses and chocolates and gift something they will love! Something they can enjoy using over and over… Something they will remember it for years to come how thoughtful and considerate you were! Actually, guys please still get the flowers for your lady! She deserves it!
Valentine’s Day Gift for Foodie
from left to right
- KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer in Tiffany Blue – are a great way to host any major family gathering or cooking event. Besides the KitchenAid Artisan Standmixer looks sexy on any counter top!
- The Professional Chef – The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) cookbook is the perfect technical guide for your Foodie to perfect their skills. This cookbook is the classic kitchen reference that many of America’s top chefs have used to understand basic skills and standards for quality.
- Modernist Cuisine by Nathan Myhrvold – talks about innovative techniques of the best chefs in the world.
- Nike+ Fuelband SE – Track how much, how often and how intensely you move with the Nike+ Fuelband. Set goals and stay active by setting goals and challenging your SO.
- Shun DM0706 8-Inch Classic Chef’s Knife – Is our favorite kitchen knife! Definitely a must get for any aspiring master chef!
- Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shakes – Natural plant-based supplement that is GMO-free and complete with healthy nutrition.
- The Juice Truck Juice Cleanse – Over eaten? Fear not, detox with some healthy ingredients and let mother nature do her thing.
- Breville JE98XL Two-Speed Juice Fountain Plus – Want to make your own healthy juice cleanse concoction? This home juicer makes life a lot easier!
- Nike Flyknit Lunar1 + – Exercise helps couples bond! Motivate each other and go for a run! Couples that exercise together, stay together!
- Heart Bottle Opener – This Tiffany inspired bottle opener is super cute!
- BKR Water Bottles – H20, drink more of it! Supermodels swear by it and it makes your skin glow. Tasty without the toxic chemical found in plastic BPA bottles.
What would you get for your Foodie? Let us know! We love to hear from you!